• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am i pregnant??

anne27

Reaction score
March 24 was the last i saw of my period and it only lasted a day and was very light, i usually on for 5 days.
Since Christmas my doctors have been monitoring through bloods as iv been trying to get pregnant for over a year.
April 21 was my next expected period, i had all the PMS symptoms thinking yep its coming but it never did. I booked in to see the doctor and explained i was suspicious of pregnancy. After he checked my day 21 starting march 24 he said i never actually ovulated, he looked at my progesterone bloods and they were sky high though, 95.5 they were, he thinks i conceived so he did another blood to check, but these arnt due for a week.
Since missing my period my symptoms have sort of worsened, each month i usually just have sore breasts and one little cramp and hot flush the day before period is due. Since the 21 April still no period, hips started aching allot, breasts swollen and sore, cant keep food down after meals, cranky, thigh aches, coccyx hurts, ovary twinges on both sides, uterus cramps, lower abdominal sensitive, pain during sex, pubic bone hurts sometimes, bending over i get twinges in my uterus.
What does anyone think?

Have you actually done a test?

I am confused as you say the Dr told you that you hadn't ovulated yet your progesterone was sky high and that you have conceived?

Or did I read that wrong?

If you haven't ovulated it is very difficult to get pregnant :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:test: xxx

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

My last real period was February 22, after this period i definitely ovulated which was round 4-11 march. Coming to the next period march 24, i come on but for not even a day. from march 24 had my bloods for 21. i never ovulated and progesterone went high, doctor said i conceived but was unsure if it would turn into a full pregnancy

expected 8 weeks, family history of negatives from blood till six months and my self from past pregnancies

Last edited:
Sounds like you just have to wait it out love, have you done a test?

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Sorry - but I still don't understand.

You had your 21 day bloods on 24th March but these show you didn't ovulate this cycle?

Yet Dr said you have conceived?

Does he mean from cycle before?

I would just test and see what it says?? :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

as i said from march 24 not on that day, it makes total sense.
Will have to wait it out

doctor said i could of conceived between march 4-11

Last edited:
I must be very tired as I still do not get what you mean?

If Dr thinks you conceived between those dates then you would be able to test by now??

I don't think you have read propally either, family history of negatives till 5-6 month pregnant and myself history of negative when im positive, the doctor confirmed i conceive but not sure will turn into pregnancy

I don't think you have read propally either, family history of negatives till 5-6 month pregnant and myself history of negative when im positive, the doctor confirmed i conceive but not sure will turn into pregnancy

Well I am not sure what else anyone can say other than advise you to do a test??

With all due respect that is the first thing we tend to advise.

However as tests do not work for you then I am not sure? I guess you have to wait for your blood test results.

Best of luck

Last edited:
I dont understand how you can get pregnant without having ovulated (released an egg)?

ok thanks, im abit cranky today so didnt to be blunt, just ripped me fellas head of for eating me snicker :(

i did in march, i never ovulated in april which is when my progesterone was high since i ovulated last

i did in march, i never ovulated in april which is when my progesterone was high since i ovulated last

Well that sounds good!

Although you are a bit stuffed if you have a family history of not getting + (even from blood) until 5-6 months??

I guess no AF is good news though!

Right - I think I have it sussed - even though you only bled lightly on 24 march, your levels were checked at 21 days from 24 march so around 14th April and your levels were high? But no ovulation for April, which means that if you conceived it would have been in March and the "period" on 24 March wasn't actually a period at all?? Think that's what she means. Obviously pregnancy is a possibility but if tests dont work for you I guess you'll just have to wait for bloods results. Have you tried the more sensitive home pregnancy tests? Ones that are 10miu?

Well the symptoms sound promising, just a shame that tests don't work for u :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back