Am I pregnant??

boogieboo

Reaction score
Hi all :) I'm 14DPO and had no AF signs

For the last week my breasts have been getting more and more tender, I can barely move today without them aching!!!

I've done a CB digital test and it says "Not Pregnant"

After crying for about an hour, I opened up the test (yeah, i know you shouldn't :p) and i found three lines, all very visable......

I dont know if this means anything.......is there any point in re-testing, Im going mad!!!!!!!!!

Thanks xx

Hi Boogie,

When are you actually due hun? It could be there is not quite enough hormone yet to pick up on the test xx Good luck fingers crossed for you x

Hi,Im sure I read somewhere that the lines inside a cbd aren't related to whether ur pg or not.

Ur not out til af gets u,fx xxx

I'm due today.......think im prob getting ahead of myself but ive had no AF signs and i never normally get sore boobs.............I hate the waiting!!!!

Fingers crossed the witch stays away hun.

Hi Hun,

The Clear Blue Digital is basically made up of two tests, the top strip when you take it apart is a sensitive PG test and the bottom strip is a less sensitive one.

If you have two lines on the top one then you may well be pregnant, it is unlikely you would have a second line on the bottom strip at this early stage.

Try testing with First response, they are more sensitive.

Good luck xx

first response are on offer in superdrug EVERYONE! the twin pack £10:49 BUY ONE GET ONE FREE LOL! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back