Are these symptoms a sign of pregnancy

babybumb

Reaction score
helloo, i'm completly new at this and have no idea.
I am almost 3 weeks late for my period and have been experiencing some foods making me feel sick and some tasting extremly tasty. i have also been getting hungry alot more often aswell as urinating and having very sore breasts that feel heavy. i have also taken a pregnancy test and it came up positive. but i only did the one. also i feel bloated all the time. could anyone help me?x

If the test came up positive and your 3 weeks late I'd say your pregnant. It's more common to get a false negative test.

Congratulations x

If you got a positive it's almost 100% that you are pregnant, false positives are rare, congratulations x

yep sounds like your pregnant!! congrats!!
you could always test again to put ur mind at ease x

Sounds like ur pregnant to me! Next step is make a doctors appointment to get the ball rolling. Congratulations! X

hey guys thanks :) i made an appointment with my GP and now i'm just waiting to find out the final results on monday. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. my doctor has told me if i am pregnant then i am 6 weeks an 5 days :) this is my first and i'm really scared xx

Congratulations babe x x it's scary whether it's your 1st, 2nd or more :)

hey guys well i got my results today and i'm pregnant! thanks for all the replys. its turns out i am 7 weeks pregnant :) i'm so excited xx

:yay: Glad everythings good, why not take a look in First Trimester there are lots of girls just starting their pregnancy too :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back