Am i pregnant? So confused

Firstly welcome :wave: and congratulations on your baby boy :D.
I think the best thing you can do is wait and see if your period comes on Thursday and if not to take another test :). Sorry couldn't be of more help lovely. Xxx

Hi Mummy02, I would wait til Thursday and if no sign of period then maybe test again with first morning urine, then if still negative maybe go to the doctor for some advice and/or blood tests for HCG? Am I right in saying you are very fertile following having a baby or am I picking that up wrong from somewhere?

anyways I would wait til Thursday. I know it's hard, our bodies are such frustrating things at times!

liz xxx

Hello.
Thank you Saralou5, Thank you Liz to. Have been spotting to. Yes i have heard you are. Just i really feel i am, yes very frustrating. :( xxxx

good luck and hope you get the result you want hunxxxx

Will you test again on Thursday? I will be stalking the thread to check in ;o)

Hehe, yeah i will take one thursday if no period or friday. Don't want to wish days away but its so hard not knowing byt feeling so sure. xxx

3 days ago, done one just now, i think it was positive, faint line and a strong line. am i?

Hi hun , if u can post a pic of your test I'm sure some of the lovely ladies will have a look and tell you what they think xx

Where did the first post dissappear to? And can you post a pic of the test you done? Lots of people will have a look for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back