Do you want to have a baby, why or why not?

bluerock

Reaction score
In recent days, my husband want to have a baby, but i know, once i am a pregnant, i have to stay at home, it means that i must give up my work, i am so confused.

you dont have to give up work forever. if i was pregnant i would think of it as a blessing and although its scary at first im sure it would bring you so much pleasure and happiness you wont think twice about work lol!

My husband wants to wait a while until we try for a baby although I am ready now. He has told me I can have the option to give up work....unsure whether or not I will take him up on it but at least it is there.

After my miscarriage last week i have been put off anymore soon. I believe everything happens for a reason. im full time at work un with two kids, your work has to be reasonable x

We have wanted a baby for the last 4 years, we have been together 6 years this year and both decided on it, it's what's missing from us, as we want to be a family unit...

I suppose it is hard work, but stuff don't have to go out the window just because you have a baby and you can still go back to work. I think I wouldn't go back work for at least 1 year because I wouldn't want to miss any precious moment!

Donna x

I agree BabyLover

I think that if you have waited this long to have a baby then why would you want to go straight back to work, you want to be there for all the precious moments....they will not happen twice!!

OneDay, you will have quite a bit of time off with maternity leave, you don't have to decide to give up work as soon as you get pregnant, you may decide when you have had babs not to go back which you are fully entitled to do x

Im going to take my maternity leave as a chance to boost my career - i make cakes and i want to establish my own business and work on promotion/ a website etc when i have time off so it can be a good thing!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back