Am i pregnant or just hoping?

lday1992

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I got my implant out a month ago and since then have had unprotected sex twice (my bf is in the army!) the last time was on the 4/12, during this past week i have had cramps, more painful ones at the beginning of the week to now though, for the past four days my nipples are extremely sore when out of a bra and sensitive to touch, which was the first thing i noticed with my other pregnancy, i have had discharge, head aches, feeling knackered then not being able to sleep, and general nausea which has put me off food, and strong food smells trigger it the worst. I did a pregnancy test which was negative on the 11/12 , was that too early to test? when can i do another test? After getting the implant out I had a small about of blood for a couple days afterwards but am unsure if that is my cycle going back to normal and so dont know when im due to come on or even if i will! I cant find anywhere on the net that explains this but the doctor did say I could get pregnant any time after removal! Has anyone experienced this or can help me? Its all I can think of and i really want to know if i am or not! thanks in advance xx

Hey hun

its too early for a test, wait till AF is due and do another.

You may be pregnant or it may just be your hormones getting back to normal after being on the implant

fx for you :dust:

I have had my implant out 3months ago and like you I had no clue when af was due to arrive or even if it would but they say to test from 3weeks from unprotected sex so to be pretty certain you aren't pregnant you will need to test Xmas day! You can test before but you won't know if it is negative because you are not pregnant or because you tested early. If you get a positive test however you have your answer!

tweetyfoo thats the problem i dont know when AF is due!! oh okay so i should wait another 2 weeks? ah its gonna be a long wait!! x

you can check before but if you get a neg you wont know if its just too early. however like i say if you get a positive then you will know!!! if that makes sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back