Am I awful?

NatEvz

Reaction score
Everywhere i go atm all I seem to see are pregnant bellies (I know its because im looking out for them) I know that everyone is different and I know these things take time but some of the people who work with my mum have been so lucky to fall pregnant within a month or two. And I have to say it, I am green with envy. I was never a broody person up until about a year ago and this drive just sort of kicked in and I knew that the only thing I really wanted to do in my life (apart from being a wife) was to be a mum. I hope it will be our turn soon ladies!!

That's not awful at all hun, its exactly how I feel...I even find it hard to be happy for my friends when they fall pregnant, that makes me feel really bad cos I should be happy for them.
All I keep thinking is that my time will come. As will yours.
xx

Thanks jarjar :) I know what you mean, I find it really difficult to be happy for them too and thats what makes me feel so awful. Fingers crossed it will be us soon xxx

i really shouldnt comment as im pregnant but i remember those feelings so well! wont be long untill its ur day 2 announce ur pregnant and itll feel brilliant. ur not awful at all bet if it was them trying and u pregnant they would be envious. fingers crossed for all u ladies trying xxx

I'm with you Nat :-( Like Clam says, hang in there, it will be our time soon! (Well it had better be! lol!!)
Xx

i shouldnt been green with envy about pregnant women, because ive been pregnant before, but i cant help it. but all good things happen too those who wait. we will all get our BFP'S girls xxx

I'm with you Nat :-( Like Clam says, hang in there, it will be our time soon! (Well it had better be! lol!!)
Xx

Lol yeah bead it had better be soon :roll: Im going to be more positive now and keep everything crossed that we get our BFP soon ladies xxx

its worse when u hav been pregnant before! u feel like u need to be pregnant right now cos ur body knows what to do! i waited just under 3 years for this pregnancy but it did happen so get ur man and just keep trying :) xxx

I don't feel bad towards friends - But I do feel sick when I see people that are pregnant that don't really want to be - does that make sense? I mean like 15 yo that got pg by accident, or people that can't look after the children they already have,

But for friends and others TTC I am over the moon for them! I am trying to be more positive in the thinking that I will get there one day and 4 months isn't that long to be trying, my body is probably still not ready and thats why I'm not PG yet, Just a case of wait and be patient,

Nat I feel pretty similar to you....my really close friend got preg 2 weeks after my and I mc 7th April....shes now almost 12 weeks and we are all having a girlies night tonight and I am sure she will announce....something Im not looking forward to.... My sis in law and friend are both due decemebr when i was due too and its so hard seeing them! I am also so envieous of them coz I know them and see them....... It doenst bother me if its someone I dont know and like Bonny said when its people who really dont want to be or havent got time for the kids they already have its so upsetting! I do however like bonny get excited for the girls on here and still love seeing their BFPs.....we will get our turn soon Nat xxx

If it was any of my close friends or any of the lovely ladies on here, of course I would be over the moon for them. I totally understand what you mean about people who get pregnant who dont really want to be. My friend and his partner have been pregnant 4 times in the last year and gone through 4 abortions (which I understand its totally their choice) but makes me question why they dont use contraception, if they dont want a baby.

I totally understand what you mean! I am a lucky person who fell pregnant within a month with both my kids but I wasn't able to breastfeed. Now I am so angry if I see someone who can and I am so jealous (I sometimes even hope they won't manage) How bad is that? I know it is not the same example but when you want something really bad and it looks and/or feels like anyone around you is succeeding at this you can really feel down.

I really hope you get your BFP, wishing you the best of luck!!!

i was the same..didnt really care much for newborns and big bellies, not til i had my son and swore to myself i wouldnt have another until he was 4-5 yrs only, hes not even 1 1/2 yet and i already want more..but i need to wait a bit longer me thinks. xxx

Grrrrr! Totally with you on the bump envy. There is a woman sat behind me right now with a screaming baby which she is ignoring. So pleasant for the rest of us. Why do these women deserve to have a baby and nothing for me......... :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back