am i

trish

Reaction score
i have had unprotected sex a week ago and i thnk im pregnant but i have came on my period how do i know can u take a preg test and find out within a week

If you think you may be pg then take a test, if you have gotten your period then that would indicate towards the pg test being neg, but if you are worried then definitely do a test.

You can take a pg test from the day your period is due onwards, usually wait a few days after your period due day if no bleeding as your cycle may be longer that month........is your period lighter than usual? Is that why you are concerned? If you have a light bleed that could be implantation bleeding.

I used a sainsbury's test (2 pack for £6) so you don't necessarily need to shell out for an expensive one........let us know how you get on.

Hope you get the result you want :hug:

H

I dont think your pregnant. I think your scared your pregnant and thats ok...but dont panic.

You had sex a week before your period. Your most fertile time is two weeks before your period starts and you had passed that. Also if you are pregnant you would usualy not start your period and you have. So its more likely your not pregnant.

Dont be scared. Take a pregnancy test.

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back