Am i awful???

don-don

Reaction score
Right... i never really start a thread... but just wondered what you guys opinions are????....
My LO is at my mums tonight..... and im bloody loving it!! I have my vino, had a KFC..yum!!! Sat with the laptop and just generally chilling. Now, I don't miss him being with me, infact I'm not really missing him, nor am i worrying if he is ok (i know he is, hes with my mum). Im with him 24/7 within reason, so tonight is just soooooooo nice!!! Now.... i see lots of different threads with ladies having their babies in slings etc so they can be with their babies all the time. But i just dont feel/see the need for that, hes happy and i am happy. I dont carry him around all day and hes at my mums tonight ... so am i awful??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I LOVE having a night to myself baby free.

I have to be in London in a week from Monday to Saturday and LO is staying with my parents and I've got to be honest. I can't wait. I think after the first 2 days Ill miss her (Ive already spent quite away nights away from her so used to it) but I really will love it. I feel bad sometimes when I read about parents not being away from their children for the first year. I honestly don't know how they do it?! do they not go insane?!?!?!!

I do wear my LO alot but in all honesty...it's so she doesn't get upset lol. Sometimes shes tired so the sling lets her have hugs while I can carry on my business...usually shes on my back!

Thank you ladies,
Im totally enjoying myself... listening to take that......trying to learn some words before i go to see them next month... oh dam me I'm leaving him again lol. I know i agree with you melio, they must go totally crackers lolxxxxxx

I think it's totally normal I have had one night out since Lucy was born and I thoroughly enjoyed it hope u have a good night xxx

Enjoy your free night :D Everyone needs a break now and again. x

Absolutely not, I think you are completely normal. I feel exactly the same when I'm able to farm by brood out :)

I was going to say enjoy it aswell haha.
I can't actually remember the last time I had a night to myself lol? I think I would love it too to be honest with you!
We all need a little break every now and again afterall :)
x

Last edited:
Enjoy it! I would love it too if anyone would have them lmao. It's so nice when they're in bed though!

me and my dh try and go out once a month she has only slept over once at my parents and i didnt like it but i know its good for her and me cause next time it'll be easier x

Not awful at all! We all need some ME time. Zac has stayed out quite a few times and he loves it, there is no need to worry if they are with someone you trust, your mum is probably loving having him as well! Enjoy x

Thankyou ladies... Ive just got out of bed had a lovely lay in...got a bit of a sore head lol... but i thoroughly enjoyed myself xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad u had fun hon. Being a mummy is fab but ur a person too and it's nice to have some you time sometimes I think x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back