Am I abnormal? Hate being pregnant :(

I'm another who has not enjoyed being pregnant, like you I haven't felt like 'me' since becoming pregnant and feel I've turned into mega grouchy moaning pregnant lady!!

This doesn't mean to say I'm not looking forward to meeting my LO!!!

I have hated being pregnant too hun, it just seems to have been one thing after another throughout. I'm not putting myself through it again. Saying that, i can't wait to meet my LO and already love him to bits. I do have days where i worry about not bonding with him tho but i'm sure when i first look into his eyes this worry will be gone.

Irb as you can see everyone feels similar to you but from what your saying you sound like you have pre natal depression!?!! I think you needs to see your gp and go from there I don't want to worry you but you need it sorted as it can develop into post natal depression if not treated hugs to you xxx

Is this something I should really look into?? After reading online it does sound very similar but you don't ever think I may have pre natal depression :/

I very much doubt it's as severe as that. It's only natural one should get fed up with constant discomfort!

Hope not! I'm not the only one thinking this way so it's not like I'm the odd one out!

Thank u x

And got a Physio app on wednesday! Yay can't wait! hope they can help with something!!

Last edited:
I think everyone has their down days! I'd be more worried about a person's mental health if they actually never had a fed up of being pregnant day during their pregnancy lol

Very true. Just seems like its never ending. 192 days of feeling like shit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back