why am i losing weight?!

Berryripe

Reaction score
as seen from my ticker i'm thirty four weeks pregnant and have been gaining weight steadily for the past few months which was such a relief to me as i'm petite and was worried i may not have enough nutrients for my baby, but this last week i have lost so much weight and still continue to do so, i've tried eating more, i take my vitamins regularly since day 1, i drink enuf fluids, rest and all that, so why, why, why :wall2::wall2::wall2: am i losing weight. if i continue at this rate i'll be a pile of bones by the time LO pops out. any tips, please? please help, im so miserable !!!

i mean my body weight, my bump is even larger trhan it was before and keeps on expanding, i look like humpty dumpty.

Last edited:
As long as you are eating a healthy diet and eating enough then it's probs just baby taking what it needs from you. I'd speak with your midwife just to be sure. She may want to check your bloods etc. I wouldn't worry too much.xx

thanks lula... i was thinking about calling her, but i didnt want to be such a pain.... i keep calling on every little change and though she hasnt complained i didnt want to be too paranoid.... i will call her though. settling down to eat a huge breakfast , maybe that will help.

Im having the same problem but i was a bigger girl before i got pregnant (sz16) i am now 32wks pregnant and weigh less than i did when i started. With my last baby i dropped 3 dress sizes but i found as soon as babys out u pile it back on! X

hi emmy thanks for your help. i guess dat must be it then. called midwife and she said its nornal for some women and i actually realised that i have lost appetite, i have to force myself to eat. gads i wish this baby would come out already. i'm so over the whole pregnancy bit!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back