In tears...

Not depressed, but thank you for your concern. I've suffered from depression before and this is no way like how i felt then. It was just a down day. Today I feel fab. Hubby was concerned that I was feeling negative about being pregnant?! How on earth he could that I do not know! I am over the moon about this baby and can't wait to meet him or her. When I feel down and low, I put my hand on my bump and smile. I love my baby so much. :) xxxxx

I found that you certainly know who your friends are when your pregnant, I can so relate to you remembering how I felt. All I can say is now I have more new friends that I see weekly at the mother and baby classes, Baby massage, tiny tumbles and sing and sign, these are all the things that we do. Wait till your little one arrives and you'll look back and think all the low moods and feeling tearful was all worth it in the end and the ppl that are important to you will be there for you. I'm excited for you because being a mummy is the best thing in the world it really is. :) xxx Good Luck

So glad you are feeling better Lulabell! :)

Hang in there! Not long to go now! Things will be amazing once LO arrives!

I know I will miss the kicks though.. really enjoy feeling LO inside me, but know the cuddles once LO arrives will be even better! :)

Hang in there! :hug:

Your due date buddy! :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111