Am i horrible?

grace7

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

I'm moaning again it's all i ever seem to do. But i have a headache everyday!! which paracetamol doesn't touch which they thinkis due to my high BP and i am sick :puke: everyday and feel sick even after i have already been sick. Also i have been put on iron tablets due to anaemia which has upset my stomach which just gets me down even more. I know i have just uner 3 weeks til she is due but as i feel so low i am starting to resent being pregnant and i feel like such a horrible person :cry: I haven't told my partner cos i don't know what he will think of me! They have told me to return to the hospital if i get a headache or c flashing lights but its like i'm there all the time and all they do is monitor me and baby then send us home. I hate feeling like this and i don't want to resent being pregnant or my baby girl. Has anyone else ever felt like this? How did you cope?
Thanks for reading and sorry it's long Gracexx

Oh Grace. :hug:

I really think you ought to make an urgent appointment to see your midwife about this, and tell her everything you are telling us.

Obviously you are concerned things aren't as they should be because you feel so poorly and you ought to be getting some answers, at least to put your mind at rest. I have felt sometimes when I have been in hospital that I havent been given the answers to my questions, and it makes you worry and is very stressful.

Push to be heard babe, because at the end of the day, these people are there to care for you in your pregnancy.

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Thanks Jade ur reply made me cry :cry: !! I think i'm just scared aswell and just want to enjoy being pregnant like i did before, it's hard cos i haven't told anyone they all ask me if i'm ok and i'm like yeah i'm fine i just think to myself its got to get better xx

Hun, did you read my thread about labour, me being scared cos of my phobias and anxiety?

I was SO stressed about this, it was making me ill. I didnt tell any one for ages, boy, am I so pleased I did now! Bottling things up is no good for you, it will only make you feel even more ill then you do already.

Pregnancy is such a hard thing to deal with in my eyes, especially these last few weeks when most of us feel rotten and have simply had enough.

People are there to help and listen to you. Please dont think your 'horrible and moaning' cos your far from it!!!!! Get chatting to your partner, open up and im sure he will support you more than you ever imagined, he loves you are is to be there for you.

And call that MW. And tell her exactly what you have told us :hug:

Ok thank you i will tell my partner he has a right to know how i feel. I will call my MW to and see what she says. Thanks for your kind words :hug:

No worries, I just hope you can relax and feel better soon, I know what its like to be anxious :hug:

:hug: ur not horrible at all, i think everyone feel like you do at some point in their pregnancy (myself included) but most of them dont say nething about it. hope you feel better soon xx

Oh hun you're not horrible at all, as Claire says i think everyone feels like that at some point hun, but don't say anything.

That's why, well i feel, that this forum is a great place to come with any worry big or small as we are all going through the same thing and no doubt feeling the same.

Hope you get to speak to midwife and get things sorted hun cos you really have had a tough time lately.

:hug:

Thanks girl i have seen my MW today and as they are sending me to hospital on Monday she said there is a chance that they may induce as its making me feel so ill xx

How do you feel about that babes??

At least you wont have to suffer until the bitter end if they do induce you

To be honest it has made me feel a bit better and calmed me down a bit. Just have to wait and see what they say. She was quite reasurring but kept saying i should go to hospital even though it seems trivial to me its best to be safe especially if she doesn't move at least 10 times a day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back