Always thirsty!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope your all doing well!

Just thought I'd ask if anyone is going through the same as me..I have a constant thirst on right now. It seems to be worst late afternoons into the nights, always got a dry gob too!

I thought perhaps I'm eating too much salt but I'm not eating anything different and have come to the conclusion that it's another symptom??

I'm very very thirsty all the time too! I'm even sucking on ice cubes!

how strange I have the same thing, I drink water all evening, and another glass when I got to bed, and then when I wak e up I feel like I have a hangover as I am so dehydrated!

I guess we need more water due to the baby , but I still have to get up and pee! arghhh

if i remember rightly from my first time its because you make extra blood to supply the pregnancy so you will be drinking more i also have had a good thirst on resulting in me moving into the toilet lol

Yup me too, really thirsty but when I drink anything it goes straight through me! Bloody toilet trips :lol:

That's the thing, I'm not really peeing that much :eh:

Yep me too! I also need the loo about 5 times a night now too.

OOOh me too!!! drinking so much and i'm only 4 weeks pregnant lol! x

I have suddenly found myself ridiculously thirsty. I used to de-hydrate myself because I didn't drink enough and rarely felt thirsty, but for the past week or so (only found out I was pregnant yesterday morning) I have been chugging my way through pints and pints of water orange juice, I feel like I'm hungover I'm so thirsty!!

I'm really thirsty too but don't remember being like this with DD. I'm peeing a lot more this time aswell. It's driving me crazy - vicious circle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back