always thirsty and pains down there!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
hello!
just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced these at all???

thirst;

i always seem to be thirsty!
i don't know if its because i'm in most the day with the central heating on and get abit overheated (i always seem to feel warm since being pregnant,i'm usually such a cold arse!!!! :rotfl: )
i can drink and drink and still feel dry. :think:

pains;

i'd say these come on more in the evenings,they don't last very long but its like a short stabby pain down there!
it feels like a stab from the inside out! (iykwim??)
last night i was sat watching t.v and i felt baby was very low down,the pressure makes me want to wee constantly,sometimes when i get to the loo the feeling passes :doh: :think:
when he feels really low and i stand up i feel like it takes ages before i can straighten myself up and if hes going to drop out!! :think:

when i had the 4d scan done the lady did say that his head is very low down under my pelvis (she said this is why the top of his head looks very dark on the scan pics! ........lol no its not his hair!! :rotfl: )
could this be the reason???

also what do BH feel like??
i get very short periods where my stomach goes really hard and then i get a period pain type feeling fleetingly? is this it???

thanks girls!!! :hug:

I've been really thirsty too - much more than usual!!

Can't help you on the BH thing - I don't know if I have had any or not!!

The pains I get down below are mainly when I am walking about.

Sorry i'm not much help!!
:hug: :hug:

Hiya

When I was pg with Isaac towards the end I had a major craving for water and was always thirsty. I was absolutely in love with water, when I washed up I felt lovely having my hands in the water and if I saw a river on tv I imagined jumping in it with my mouth open. Weird :D

And I also had inside out stabbing pains, like Isaac was dancing on my cervix. I used to stand on tip toes it was so painful but I found that getting on all fours and resting my top half on the edge of the sofa and rocking gently used to ease the pains. My SIL did this too. I didn't have any digs in the ribs with Isaac, it was all low down.

:)

I am also getting pains in the cervix - its such a weird feeling - almost like it is being stabbed - they last for a couple of minutes when my toes curl then as fast as they come on they go....

Jane x

I have exactly the same both the thirst and the pains. OH keeps thinking Im goin in2 labour, they are REALLY sore sumtimes!! :x Again I find kneeling on the sofa leaning over the back and rocking helps to ease them :hug: :hug:

Thirst and the pains are both very normal. Those pains do take my breath away sometimes - it feels like she is just going to drop out sometimes (if only!) although in the past week or so it has just been replaced with a cnostant heavy pressure down there.

I've been drinking so muh squash recently it's unbelievable - we've been going through about 2l of dilute to taste a week (and I like it very weak)!

:hug:

thanks so much everyone for your replies.
it makes me feel better that im not the only one with these symtoms.
i will have to try rocking gently to ease the pains,its just with my hands at the moment with this carpal tunnel syndrome,if i get down on my knees i cant get up again! :rotfl:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
:hug:

thanks so much everyone for your replies.
it makes me feel better that im not the only one with these symtoms.
i will have to try rocking gently to ease the pains,its just with my hands at the moment with this carpal tunnel syndrome,if i get down on my knees i cant get up again! :rotfl:

oh dear :( try resting your elbows and forearms on the kitchen worktop and leaning into it and wiggling your bum. I used to do this lots :D

Can agree with you on both things - I too have been more thristy than usual and an definately getting a lot of stabbing pains down there - my midwife says probably ligament pains - the joys of pregnancy!!

Im also much thirstier than I ever was before and get through at least a litre of juice, and numerous glasses of squash etc a day (plus at least 30 ice cubes - my real craving :D )

I also get a lot of pain down there, but think mines more to do with my LO dancing on my cervix........he has a tendancy to do it the most whilst I am driving :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back