Always congested

KJL

Reaction score
Layla was born quite mucusy but was told it would naturally clear up. However she is now 3 months and I have noticed that she keeps getting "snuffly". She sounds congested (especially in the morning when she first wakes up) but has no runny nose or nasal discharge. She doesn't have a temperature, fever or any other symptoms which would suggest a cold. I asked the dr about it and she suggested saline nasal drops which I have been using in the mornings to try and clear out her nasal passages. I'm starting to worry it's something else :think: Sometimes she wakes up in the night sounding very congested too. I'm thinking that it may be a good idea to see Layla's paediatrician and get his opinion.

Has anyone had any experience of this?

Asher is constantly snuffly. He doesn't have any snot or anything ut always sounds snorty if that makes sense!

It started about a month before his first teetb showed up , and a lot of my friends said it was due to teething.

It doesn't bother him and doesn't cause him to wake in the night though.

But if you're worried, always good to get these things checked out, just for peace of mind.

K.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back