All this hospital bag talk...

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
Has made me re-pack & pack it again this morning :lol:

I'm on a roll, house cleaned, washing done, my bag packed, baby G's bag packed, my son's bag packed - should I go into labour during night & he has to stay with neighbour & my daughter's bag is packed for the same reason! :lol:

Now sat here wondering what else I can do! :lol:

lol!! hahah hope i dont keep packing and repacking now mines done :)

wow you do sound energetic well done, my washing up needs doing ;) if your bored!! xxx

Can't believe I've packed 4 bags! Haha...Bare in mind my other LO's is for school uniform. Don't want to rush around in middle of night looking for shirts etc! :lol:

Nooooo, sorry chick. As much as OCD I am. I do not do washing up! I have a dishwasher for that :lol:

wow you have got your hands full!

boooooo i have no dishwasher :( xxxx

I really really need next week to come quick so I can finish work and crack on with getting the house clean, tidy and ready for the little man. I have so much to do, the thought is worrying.

I have unpacked my bag layed it on the floor and won't pack it again until I am satisfied that what I am looking at is good enough for the trip to hospital.

xxx

I probably won't be satisfied with what I have packed either. I've put a little post it on each bag as to what has to go in last minute like my toothbrush, straighteners & make up etc!

Next week I will take the bedding off the cot, swinging crib & moses to make it fresh.

I washed & ironed a load of baby clothes the other day!

So all I am waiting on is a few parcels (they better come in time) then I am sorted. :)

Makes me all giddy, giddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back