Aldi

I quite like the sauces too we've been making pasta bakes non stop

We had a chippy tea last night was yum. The refrigerated battered sausages that go in oven and some of the thick home fries.

Lovely. xxxxx

Oh they sound nice I haven't seen them sausages ? X

Emm I got them in fridge up the top selv like near the other sausages.

They also do chicken pakora which I'm gna try

xxxxx

I bought a milk heater/frother from there this week and omg it's the best thing I've ever bought! Gives all my coffees a Costa like frothy top that just delicious. When I bought mine there was about 20 on the shelf and the next day they'd all gone! Love there weekly specials :D

tapatalkin

I wonder if that's how they make their money? It's the only place I know where you can get cheap groceries and maybe a wetsuit and snorkel at the same time! :)

You should have got one Dani! It's wicked!

Lol Rob! Your right! They have some crazy odd stuff knocking about there, it's like a wacky jumble sale :D

tapatalkin

I waste about half hour walking back and forth down the random isle lol!
Xx

I get the baby stuff from the jumbo bit, I got him his TT bowls, spoons and containers. We also got some bath books and other bits for xmas extras!

The nappies and wipes are just fab!

xxxxx

I grabbed all the TT stuff aswell. Couldnt believe how cheap it was!! Like a quid or more heaper than what asda is charging atm!
Love aldi nappies!

I picked up a few of the books too and th set of 3 babygrow and sleepsuits. Cheap as chips!!

They just brought out jars of hunters chicken sauce 79p OMG it is soooo tasty gotta try it girls. Love their nappies too rate them far better than pampers.

i love their cooking sauces! their white wine sauce and their spanish chicken sauces are AMAZEBALLS

also their packed pork joints are SO TASTY- its about 5er for a joint- hubby loved it and it tasted better than the joint we paid 8 quid for from sainsburys a few weeks ago

Just tried their bread this time, the specially selected multigrain. It's fine.I do find the packaging tricky on things though. The magnum washing up liquid is a pig to open and one of their zip up cheeses was a pig to close again.
Saw so many impulse purchases yesterday, but I was on foot :( if not I would have bought the place out! I did buy Dh a nose trimmer for 2 quid lol :)

Just went tonight stocked up on their packs of chapatis & the Ainsley harriott meal packs as they've come back & are amazeballs

Had their diablo pizza & 99p ham & pineapple pizza with frozen garlic bread & premium coleslaw bloody yum !!

Can't beat them lol x

We do most of our shopping at aldi it's brill! The packing is a bit of a pain, but hubby suggested two Ikea bags, which I open up in the trolley when I've offloaded the shopping onto the belt, then dump it all in at checkout! Need strong arms to get it in the car if it's a big shop, but been a bloody lifesaver with little girl xx

Just rried their wipes for the first time.....wow! Very impressed. ...got a box of 4 packs for £2.49. Cheap as chips xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We've been on the nappies and wipes for months now. I handed them into the nursery in bulk so we r sorted lol.

The wipes r just like pampers both the scented and sensitive xxxxx

I love aldi. I find the fruit really good and everything else tbh- except the black bin bags! lol! :rofl:

Just sitting hammin into a bag of aldi white chocolate buttons. Omg yuuum! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back