Agony in groin, is this normal?

angelmma

Reaction score
Hey all, sorry if I only ever seem to be on here complaining. But for the past few days Ive been in agnoy in my groin area, and also getting alot of pressure in my bum. Its so bad that I find it hard to walk and the pressure is really intense at times. Ive been told the baby's head is engaged so could this be causing the pain? Ive never had this with DD, so Im unsure about it and dont wanna phone MW as Ive been up in the assesment unit twice in the last two weeks. The baby is still moving about like mad so know hes ok. Just wondering has anyone else had these pains. Thanks girls xxx

It does sound like the baby is engaging more. I get a lot of pressure pain in my foof area and bum, especially when I walk. It's uncomfortable but I wouldn't say I was in agony with it. Defo monitor it and if it gets any worse I would give them a call x

Thanks chick, I swear there are time when I feel like the baby is gonna pop out haha. When I was over they said the baby was engaged and my cervix is soft and Im at risk of pre term labour that was two weeks ago. I dont wanna go too early, hope he can hold onto 36 weeks xxx

Ooh blimey sounds like it might all kick off soon then. If your at risk of pre-term though hun I know you'd prefer not to but I'd maybe let them know if your in pain x

Sounds like the head is well down. Mine feels like it will fall out at times :shock: consultant asked me yesterday if I felt this pressure because head is so well-down. He said its normal, and a good thing :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back