painful groin

isobel84

Reaction score
Well.. i have had the old hip ache for a long time its not killing me but its a dull ache. But this last week i have had this pain on the inside of my tighs, like right up in the groin area.. its not painful if im still, but if i get up to walk about or if i turn in bed.. Mainly if i have been still for a while, then it hurts when i start to move.
Its almost like when you have done exercise, the pain you get after cuz your muscles are not used to it :whistle:

should i just wait it out?

I've got exactly the same pain and it's really starting to hurt!! Rosies mummy posted a link on my last thread about SPD and it does sound the same! Have you got m/w soon? I'm seeing mine next week so will mention it to her and see what she says!

I have this pain but don't think it is SPD as I don't have any of the other symptoms. I have read that it can be related to the extra weight and the change in the way in which we carry it - it's why the muscle's ache. I have done some more walking recently and it hurts more straight after but the following day it actually feels better. The site's I looked at also recommended doing yoga, for teaching your body it's new alignment and helping to strengthen the muscles. I just need to find the energy to do something other than lie on the couch!!

I am due to see the mw on Tues, so will mention it then and see if she recommend anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back