agnus castus??

clarey

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Can anyone tell me something about this? I've read its good for regulating your cycle, but which bit? I always get AF 13 days after Ov but Ov is a bit sporadic (last cycle about 60 days :( ) so am wondering if this will help me?
Does anyone know of any side effects?
Also do I have to take it all the time or just between af and ovulation?

I've been off the pill since last septmber so was hoping to have regular cycles by now, not got enough energy for BDing constantly just in case!!!! :D

If anyone has any other suggestions to sort my bod out I will be grateful!

Thanks!

I started taking Agnus Castus three months ago and it had sorted out my cycles so that OV was day 18 and AF was 14DPO - this month however i am now on day 25 and not yet had any signs of OV, i have missed a couple of agnus Castus this month so im putting it down to this. I would certainly recommend temping whilst taking it as you get to see your pattern.

I haven't had any side affects and i cant remember if the box gave a list of side affects but as it is herbal i dont think it can be that bad for you. (don't quote me on thatthought!)

Hope this helps any other questions on this PM me if you want.

I havent used this myself but i have seen a article in pregnancy and birth about it and some women do swear by it. Cant hurt to try it, but why not have a chat with your doctor about it first and see what they think. :D

Thanks girls, think I will give it a try, my docs not very helpful when it comes to natural remedies - thinks I should just be patient :roll: Seems I have to rely on my own research!!
Will take myself off shopping tomorrow....
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back