Agnus Castus?

heartbroken

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone used this and has it worked?.. I bought some tablets today from holland & barret because my cycles are 46 days :roll:.. At first they were 32 day for 3 months witch i thought was good but now there gone up to 46 which is annoying.. Ive done a good bit of googling on it and alot of people had good things to say..

I have heard a lot of girls speaking about it on here, good for regulating ovulation if you take it up to ovulation on your cycle, it didn't work for me, but that was down to pcos xx

Mine went from 38-39 back to 30-31! So well worth it 2 in morning an 2 in evening up until ov x

Thanks ladies.. Im going to start it when the witch decides to arrive! Can feel her lurking about :mad: x

i've just got some today does it work for making cycles longer? mine are only about 12-14 days

my cycles have been irregular but mainly very long since coming off the pill last may. Last cycle was longest (60 days) then tried angus castus this month and have just got AF after 35 days so will definately keep taking them.

i've just got some today does it work for making cycles longer? mine are only about 12-14 days

I have only ever heard of them for long cycles. however, they are hormone balancing aids so they may work to lenghten your cycles too x

my cycles have been irregular but mainly very long since coming off the pill last may. Last cycle was longest (60 days) then tried angus castus this month and have just got AF after 35 days so will definately keep taking them.

Wow they seem to have worked good! Good Luck hunni :)..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back