• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Age gap question and double pram

Tilly

Reaction score
I have a question about ideal age gaps between lo and trying for next baby. I spent ages researching and choosing my pram for lo and I absolutely love it. My question really is what age would lo need to be to not need a double pram?

I don't think this would really stop us from trying but I'm just interested to know from what age do lo's walk everywhere or I could get away with a buggy board? Are they easy to use?

Thanks

Tilly xx

I stopped using the prams with Lucy when she was about 3 - 3.5 years! She didnt use them much then tbh but just incase I was going somewhere far! My eldest son had no choice but to walk everywhere at 2.5 years but then I never took him too far as he would get very tired!

Oh and both my boys hated the buggy board :(

good question! DS will be 2 years 2 months when baby arrives and i dont know what to do! Would like to get organised any buy one if i need one after the scan, but will i really need one??? Such a quandry!!

Nathan was just over 2years when Kieran was born and I've never used a double pushchair.

I've either put Kieran in his carrier and Nathan in the pushchair or Kieran in the pushchair and Nathan on the buggy board/walking :)

I did buy a double but sold it again because I never used it.

We used the double pram until Lydia was about 2 and a half, and then she just preferred to walk. We also got a buggy board but Lydia kept getting on and off it and it was so awkward. Plus I used to bang my shins on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back