after m/c questions?

Thanks MrsS - i am being induced wednesday as i have diabetes!
Hope get through these hard times and get ur bfp again soon x

Lots of luck for tomorrow Carla. I hope you're holding your little one in no time. Let us know how you get on :)

Claire, before ttc I worried for so long about child care and mat pay etc but now down the line all I want is the little baby. I just think anything else I can cope with!

Trying so hard to start positive but my mind goes into overdrive. I know my anxiety is really bad just now so not helping. Uch I'll get there xxx

Thanks MrsS - i am being induced wednesday as i have diabetes!
Hope get through these hard times and get ur bfp again soon x

Lots of luck for tomorrow Carla. I hope you're holding your little one in no time. Let us know how you get on :)

Claire, before ttc I worried for so long about child care and mat pay etc but now down the line all I want is the little baby. I just think anything else I can cope with!

Trying so hard to start positive but my mind goes into overdrive. I know my anxiety is really bad just now so not helping. Uch I'll get there xxx

You will sweets, its all this waiting doesn't exactly help!

Heres hoping your super fertile after your loss, does happen sometimes.

xxxx

I really hope so. I never thought for a second I'd be going into 2016 and still not be pregnant :(

The waiting is driving me mad. I'm still a bit away from ovulation time so right now I'm feeling like the end of the month is forever away. I need to do something to distract myself xx

I really hope so. I never thought for a second I'd be going into 2016 and still not be pregnant :(

The waiting is driving me mad. I'm still a bit away from ovulation time so right now I'm feeling like the end of the month is forever away. I need to do something to distract myself xx

Umm Christmas shop!!!! :lol:

I am 10 days away and that feels ages so I can imagine what the end would feel like, who knows you may get a xmas BFP! You will need to add your date in my Christmas testing thread in TTC!

xxx

Lol true, I'll give that a bash :lol:

I've been looking at the testing threads and I've no idea which one I belong in :eh: I don't know when I'll get my next period, should I just go on a 26 day cycle this month which is my normal? I know it wont be spot on but just as a rough start? So I'd be testing on the 30th of November? xx

Sign up to both! If you get a BFN at end of November but its still possibly early with having the MC and depending on OV then test again in December if no AF.

Its no trouble.

xxxx

Feel like I've went back a few steps because today is 2 weeks exactly I got my bfp and 1 week exactly I started bleeding. I know I need to look forward, just having an off day! Thanks for asking lovely xx

Anniversaries and landmarks are hard. You will never forget but it will get easier.

Hey MrsS, I know we have spoke on other posts, hope your doing ok ️xxx

my period came 6 weeks after my misscarrige, I was hoping to conceive before then but deep down I knew that I should really wait before af comes, I will let you know how my cycle goes! I'm due on Sunday but think I ovulated late this month xxxx

Hi Tina,

Thanks a lot - I'm doing okay :) How are you?

I've had (sorry tmi) loads of CM today which I usually get before the start of ovulation so I'm hoping this is positive and things are getting back to normal. No idea when I'll get my period though! Definitely keep me updated on things with you and if you find things are going back to normal xx

Hi Tina,

Thanks a lot - I'm doing okay :) How are you?

I've had (sorry tmi) loads of CM today which I usually get before the start of ovulation so I'm hoping this is positive and things are getting back to normal. No idea when I'll get my period though! Definitely keep me updated on things with you and if you find things are going back to normal xx

Hey! Yea I'm doing alright just trying to stay postive and happy! Hahha nothing's tmi on her! That's a good sign fingers crossed for you! Yes I will keep you updated :) xxxxx

First let me say that I'm terribly sorry for your loss. *Virtual hug*

As I was searching the web for answers to my own miscarriage questions, I came across your comment. I just wanted to let you know that your story and the story of others has really helped me through my own experience.

Hi there, let me share here with you sites I did come across:
steadyhealth com/articles/infertility-problems-trying-to-conceive-after-a-miscarriage and momjunction com/articles/chemical-pregnancy-and-ivf_00390163/- it does not refer only chemical pregnancy
in case of chromosomal aneuploidy that might be the reason of mcs, you can find more info about PGS NGS (recommended for pregnant patients with a history of recurrent mcs) on invictaclinics.com/pre-implantation-genetic-diagnosis-pgdpgs-ngs/pgs-ngs-360-panel-24-chromosomes/
Best wishes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back