After 2 Miscarriage I have a BFP

Big congrats , really hope this your precious sticky. xxxxxx

wow that is a super strong positive, i think i bodes well that its a super sticky strong bean hun congratulations. stay positive and enjoy every minute of the next 9 months xxxx

Congrats hun, hope its 3rd time lucky! Xx

congrats hun, everything crossed for your sticky bean! xx

Thanks all, feeling a bit more positive as during my last pregnancy that ended early, I kept only having very faint lines. The EPU said next time I fall pregnant, they would arrange an early scan for me. Need to make a dr appointment I think!

Thanks all, feeling a bit more positive as during my last pregnancy that ended early, I kept only having very faint lines. The EPU said next time I fall pregnant, they would arrange an early scan for me. Need to make a dr appointment I think!

The EPU will see you around 7 weeks I think (that is when they know they can def see the heartbat) but I think you need to be referred by your GP. This is how it works at my EPU anyway.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best and congratulations Hun. Hoping this is ur sticky bean xx

Congrats hun it's hard coping after a miscarridge and every day is a milestone for me just glad my LO is fine hope everything is ok and u have a good pregnancy!! Xxx

Congratulations hunny, everything crossed for a sticky one! x

Congratulations hun and hope this is a sticky one. :dust::dust::dust:

MASSIVE congrats Frankie will be praying for a happy and healthy sticky 9months xxx

Ahhh I'm so pleased for you Frankie - you deserve this luck hun

Wishing you a lovely pregnancy and super glue sticky baby X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back