EEEEEEEEEEeeeeee BFP BFP BFP!!!!!! AAAAAAA!!!!!

Wow , congratulations what a surprise for you and OH when he gets back!!!!

Maybee you fell last month instead of this month, diod you have any symptoms before this week?

aww thanks soo much girlies :)

I did my CBD this morning, it says "pregnant" but doesn't say how far..? Not sure if I've maybe got the wrong one. Anyways, got a wee docs appointment next tuesday :) xx x

I haven't had any symptoms, but last month AF was 2 days late and when she came was v painful but bleeding quite light so never thought anything of it. (although normally i'm much heavier...? sorry tmi) I didn't POAS last month after AF came, tho i did a few days before and EC and got BFN...then though about two weeks after i had a wee bit of bleeding, and kinda started to think..then OH went away, and has been away for a week. Don't know when he can get back..:( hopefully soon now that some airports are open..

Do you know now that I'm thinking about it I'm a bit daft not to have seen it coming what with the bleeding and all, I guess I was scared it was going to be BFN...!! xxx

congratulations thats great news for you. you'll have to think of a great way to tell him. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back