anyone here get a BFP with no symptoms at all........?

lisalegs11

Reaction score
Hi Lovely Ladies,

Congratulations all on your Amazing BFPs!!
Just wanted to share some hope with a few of the ladies ready to test today but have no symptoms at all!
I personally am 3 days overdue, I test Friday morning but disheartingly got a BFN so I went out at the wkend and really let my hair down and still to my suprise this morning not a twitch or sign from the wicked witch!
The fact that I have no symptoms makes me a little wary but I'm ususally a 26 day girl (or a day early) but I'm nopw on CD29 and nadda!
All I've had is an increase in CM, a few cramps about 4-5 days ago and a real hot sensation on my left side now and again (very weird)

Could u all fill us in on your stories if you have had something similar so that we can hold on to some hope that this month WILL be our BFP month!

Thanks Ladies!

Here's to a happy healthy 9 months to u all!

Xx

i didnt have any symptoms i was 100% sure i was getting af

I was CD98 when I got my BFP so I thought my cycle was too long for me to be in with a chance - feels like since I got my BFP, all the symptoms are hitting me! :rolleyes:

I get bad nausea and headaches all the time. Feels like constant car sickness! :sick:

I have my FX for you all, I know what it's like to feel in limbo and it's awful. :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you all!! x x

Last edited:
My Mum had no symptoms with me at all all the way through her pregnancy and only put on the baby weight and no more. She had a nice 9 months with me apart from it being summer '76 which was roasting!

Also, my friend Joy is now 5 months pregnant and has had no symptoms or problems at all.

I had no symptoms at all with 3 pregnancies, the only one I had symptoms with was when I was pregnant with the twins. I was so so sick and thought I had some terrible illness (as I dont have sickness when pregnant!) xxx

I was 18DPO when I found out and I had small symptoms but couldn't really distinguish whether or not they were pregnancy symptoms or AF coming.

Now im about 6 weeks and I just constantly feel like I am run down with the flu. Waves of nausea - which get worse in the evening and cronic headaches been waking me up in middle of night. Really badly shocking :shock:

I have a funny throat problem. It feels like i could be coming down with a infection and then the next day its goes. I dont know!:-(

So have you had any symptoms at all? In all honesty, you should count your lukcy stars during the time you dont have any symptoms. Everyday it gets closer to that 7 week mark I dread it, because i know the sickness is creeping round the corner! :sick: (I have sadly been in the boat before at 7 weeks and I know how sick I was, to the point of not being able to stop being sick) sadly it only lasted until 9 weeks :cry:

Anyways keep us posted with how you feel xxxx

Thank you girlies!!
I may have spoken too soon! because I now have AF like dull aching, but when i go loo i just have lots of CM to the point i think i've started AF as I hear a loud drop but its just lots of CM (So sorry for TMI!!)
Apart from that I feel fine!
Gonna test tonight!

xx

Hey that sounds good! I was very "wet" downstairs at week 3 and it carried on and then dried up a bit (TMI) I think its your cervix getting ready for a baby! I have all the hope for you. FX xxxxxxx

I noticed a bit more CM. It was watery kind of stuff. I was also peeing a lot more than usual before I tested now I think back.

FX for you xx

Starting to get dull AF pains now so I'm sure she's on her way the bitch!!
Just did a test and it came back with a big BFN too! :-(
Grrrrrr I ust want to know!
Sounds a silly question but did anyone have a really HOT left side of their belly, to touch and feels really warm inside?!
I so hope this is my month!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back