AF pain?

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Hiya. am 6dpo, and fully preparing myself for a BFN, don't feel different and so don't think this is the right month for me.

Today I'm getting cramps low down in an area i can only guess is my uterus.

My cycle has changed quite a lot lately, so think AF is coming to visit soon.

Awwwww cuddles! Chin up hunni you don't know until the witch shows her face .. Or not!! Xx

Oh defo, your not out until the witch gets you hun

FX she stays away

xxxx

hiya emmbee
im also 6dpo today and iv had cramps low down in my kind of groin area on and off all day and losing more creamy CM than before...
my Af deff aint coming as my cycles regular as clock work too
iv had backache n my nipples felt sore this morning :(

Its too early for AF isn;t it? Maybe something to do with implantation??
xxx

thats what i was thinking just didnt want to say it :) good luck hun

omg, so thick, hadn't even thought thats what it could be. read it all the time on here, grrr to my body, puting me on a downer thinking I would be out. OK, so an agonising 6 days left to test!

Any idea on how good tests are a couple of days before AF?

I've heard that the FR ones are quite sensitive & the cheapie ones off eBay or Amazon are quite good as well, my HPT from Amazon are 10MIU sensitive
Have you got any tests lying around at home?
xxx

cheapie amazon ones, loads of them. How early is too early to test?

Mmmmm.....With implantation depends on how much HCG is being produced so is entirely up to you hun
If was me..........then I would POAS like everyday :) & then get the hump cos they were always BFN :)
xxxxx

OK, don't really need to go, but will force myself to so I can POAS now!

lol im ma poas addict but have made sure i have none in.or id be spendgin loads on them from shops im going to wait till at least 12dpo only another week to go lol

I said to LinxMinx on her thread that I was told that implantation can happen anywhere from CD4-20 & could also be earlier or later, every woman is different
Also it depends on where the lil egg implants itself in the uterus as to how much HCG is produced
Hope that a lil more informative for you hun & my fingerx, toes & everything inbetween crossed for you
xxxxxxx

PS - A big thanks to MrsMc for the implantation info, I'm new to all of this still
xxxxxxx

I got a BFN to hun and im 7dpo, But knew i was going to get it.. so wernt dissapointed!... just couldn't resist! hehe! Me and Linxminx got pains in groin to hun, and increased CM... i also have very sensitive nipples but ive had them since i ovulated... sooo annoying and sore! Im Praying its implantation!! Chin up hun!! :) xxxx Fx crossed for all of us girls!! xxx

Had the same pains at that dpo - fx for all of us!! Xx

my nipples was sore this morning when i woke up but only in one boob, they seem ok now though x
FX GIRLS!!

my nipples was sore this morning when i woke up but only in one boob, they seem ok now though x
FX GIRLS!!

I got thy this morning! Just my right boob & it was really sore & aching on the nipple. Really hurt!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back