I tested....

angiemum2b

Reaction score
BFN :cry: i'm not due on till 28th but couldn't wait i don't feel PG or that AF is coming :think:

i keep having a deep dull pain in my back which is killing maybe a sign the witch is about to arrive ?? :think:

Oh well roll on Jan month 7 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh hun, I'm sorry :( did you use a test which detects 4 days before your af is due? I used a cheapy one from poundland and it was BFN, I only got a BFP with a first response test. Hopefully it was too early for you to test :pray:

I had a dull pain in my lower back this time round, so you never know you may still be in with a chance :pray:

Xxx

i used a cheapie test from poundland this morning, which was BFN :think:

I hope i am still with a chance! :pray: :pray: :pray:

thanks lindsay :hug: ive got abit more hope :pray: :pray:

I'd say you were still in with a chance hun.

I tested again with another poundland one a week after I had got a BFP with a first response and 2 clearblue digital tests and it still gave me a really faint line, if I didn't know that I was pg I would have said that it was a BFN.

Oooh good luck hun :D

Xxx

The 28th is ages away, you're soooooooooooo still in with a BFP possibility angiemum2b :hug: :cheer: :hug: Fingers crossed for you, really, really hope its BFP for you for the New Year, very best wishes :hug: Love the baby pic of Owen on your siggy, he's sooooooo huggable and gorgeous!! and he is in the older pic too of course, but you know that, I'm waffling, really hope its BFP for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back