hiys girls well few hours ago i went to the toilet and have pink stained CM
implantation bleeding???
much to early for AF as im only 7dpo
sore boobs
tiredness
headache n
AF style pains
good luck girls xxxxxx

That looks like a good sign. Fingers crossed for you Hun.

:dust:

thanx kizzi how u doing??
iv got bad cramps in back worried AF is coming early :(
its only really pale pink though

Does sound like IB to me hun cos seems to early for anything else
Keep us posted with everything hun
Fx extra tightly crossed for you & heaps of baby dust on it's way
xxxxxx

Not really had any symptoms, bit of a crampy twinge on my left hand side a couple of times & one on my right. Still got backache but it's just in my lower back now. & super emotional for no real reason lol.

Still got a week to go so we'll see.

Hope it's not af for you, it's definitely too early for her just now.

yeah thts what i thought far to early and my cycles are not iregular either, its stopped this morning nothing....... if i didnt have white toilet paper then i wouldnt have noticed it lol it was light but had some CM with it too.
good luck huny and FX for us all TTC :) really hope december makes up for november the :witch: really did her rounds last month!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds really good. Fingers crossed!

I think the witch was all hyped up on sugar after Halloween & that's why she got so many of us. Hopefully this month she's nursing a sweetie hangover & will leave Santa to sort us out. ;)

too bloody right!!!!! and santa only gives out BFP's lol

Ive been a super good girl all year round so I do deserve one but I think Santa has forgotten me this time :(

Right, still a BFN, got a nasty evap line earlier, but tested again and nothing.

have had nothing other than the cramps first mentionned. think it was just a one off, and that I'll soon be out for the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back