AF pain?

mine was just my left lol!! has it eased off now?? i got in bath earlier coz it felt like Af pains in my tummy

so sorry it was BFN EmmaBee, I will still keep FX for you :)

Im 6dpo and have symptoms majorly but Im putting it down to coming off my pill. Ive had no spots of blood yet, my Af isnt due and not thick creamy CM so Im confused and excited and feel odd all in one go lol. Its exciting to see others in the same boat as me and on the same time scale :)

my cm is kinda watery not lots of it but enough to notice :(

were syncing our symtoms lol (and on 2 threads) the excitement is taking over me, I have to be calm lol

yes I think we should or we will be major disappointed right :p

OK, creamy CM today, still to early for POAS, another BFN.

What are you girls like??? LOL - FX for all of you!!!

Emma - why is it every time I see your name I start singing "Black Eyes Peas song, Imma Be ???" Driving me nuts cant get it out my head !!

I have creamy CM today too but I am NOT testing till after AF is due on 9th, I will not I will not. lol

iv stil got creamy CM cervix higher and soft but i deff aint testing im only 6dpo x x

Hi Girls,
how u getting on? any new symptoms?

xxx

Ive got loads of symptoms but Im convinced theyre just AF coming.

- very tender nipples
- major nausea
- groin/leg pain
- abdomen pain
- bloating (worse than AF)
- weeing a lot (probably AF coming!)
- tired
- loss of appetite but have major hunger pains
- headache
- restless sleep
- uncomfy lower back pain on rigth

Theres so many symptoms online and that other people suffer that are all similar to AF coming and coming off the pill so I shall remain excited but if AF comes so be it :)

Oh and Ive just spent half an hour on the loo with an upset tummy :( Not good and TMI lol

Hope you feel better soon!
Lets hope it will be a BFP at the end of this... Dont really want to go through feeling like u are and then get af!!

Actually i have been having a pain in my leg!! what does yours feel like?

Oh and restless sleep.. normally sleep really well, and all of a sudden 2 nights ago, i just keep tossing and turning... strange!

Mine was last night when I was at my most uncomfy and had most symptoms. It was right at the top of my thigh near my groin, sharp stabbing pain on and off for a while but most of my twinges have been left hand side and I have IBS so could have been that (hence the upset tummy today). I dunno, Im major confused and tired LOL

Our timescale is the same apart from 1 day so we shall keep fx together for each other :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back