AF Due tomorrow.....

Fingers crossed for you Chazabell!

really hope you get your BFP! xx

Hope this is your BFP - everything crossed for you! I bet you hardly sleep tonight!
Good luck and a lot of baby dust!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think she's here :( no cramps or bloated tiummy, but a little bit of mess when I showered this morning (not clotty) just deep brown and CM texture like, cervix still feels soft and high to me.

This is the first month I feel like I could actually cry :( xxxx

:-( sorry to hear that hun, however you'll have to wait n see if this is a proper AF, you never know it could be implantation :hug: xx

This is the first month I feel like I could actually cry :( xxxx

I'm so sorry Chaz :( Really gutted for you.

If you feel like crying, try and give yourself the time and space to have a good bawl.

I haven't managed a proper cry yet since we started, hardly even a tear, and it can make you feel sick and i'm sure it won't help matters.

My cervix was rubbish at predicting anything too :(

Sorry to hear that Chazabell, I agree with Louise, have a good cry about it. It'll make you feel better.

My cervix is also a bit backward when it comes to trying to work out what's going on in there. When it's supposed to be high, it's low, when it's supposed to be open it's closed.

I've still not got a bloated or crampy tummy, and no farting like usual. And no more "mess" wasted a tampon, there was only a bit of discoloured discharge on sorry TMI! Don't know what to think xxxx

I have just had a very simiar thing......not had it before, but not realy had norma cyces since i was 16 with being on pill...so who knows!!!

AF due Sunday/Monday and have very light cramps this afternoon........and very slight back ache and have just wiped after being to the loo and had very sightly discoloured cm......not like when i normally start af...it was much different to that........not getting my hopes up though cos i have no other symptoms......I reckon I ov'd 2 weeks ago today...so possibly could be implantation.......

If it is AF.....my cycle this month was 25 days!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back