af cramps at 9dpo

babydust

Reaction score
i am on cd22 i have had af cramps all day and loads of cm i keep going to check for af as it feels like its on its way, my cycle are usually 27 to 28 days long, can someones cycle shorten that much, what do you think the cause of this could be.
thanks
claire
x

Hi

I had AF cramps at 9DPO and by 11DPO a BFP!

mX

i still have hope :pray: :pray: :pray:
moofa did you test before 11dpo?
i hate this waiting :x i have been in and out the bathroom all day to check :oops: how long did your cramps last for?

Hi

My 11DPO was so faint but I knew it was there. The test at 12DPO was faint but there. Cramps lasted until about 15DPO. I used cheapy ebay tests and 1 tesco test. I have used 8 tests so far and all BFP

I had a lot of cramps in my first pregnancy before I found out that I was pg and in the early weeks.

It's a good sign.

Fingers crossed for you.

iv started with this today too and im 8dpo....had 2 negative test before i realised how early i was testing....oh please please please be a BFP for both of us!!!

Claire - you're chart is looking good. Really hope you get your BFP.

Sarah&LJ said:
iv started with this today too and im 8dpo....had 2 negative test before i realised how early i was testing....oh please please please be a BFP for both of us!!!

have you had any other symptoms?

claire30 said:
Sarah&LJ said:

Iv had sudden bouts of feeling really really sick and a funny taste in my mouth. Iv also been eatin loads...i did that before my last pregnancy so im hoping....
what about you?

Really hope its a good sign for you Claire :hug:
dust2.gif
bd1.gif
bd2.gif

Sarah&LJ said:
claire30 said:
[quote="Sarah&LJ":dx4k6dxc]iv started with this today too and im 8dpo....had 2 negative test before i realised how early i was testing....oh please please please be a BFP for both of us!!!

Iv had sudden bouts of feeling really really sick and a funny taste in my mouth. Iv also been eatin loads...i did that before my last pregnancy so im hoping....
what about you?[/quote:dx4k6dxc]

i have been feeling really sick, it comes in waves i find that i need to eat every hour or so and my back is killing me
when are you testing, i tested last night and then today and i only have a slight shadow, i am 10dpo but only cd23 so i have another5 days before af is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back