whats the earliest you can test?

shez

Reaction score
I am on CD22 but have been feeling pretty crap these past few days - af like cramps which seem to last most of the day, bloating/gassy, tonnes of lotion like cm, tired all the time and just generally feeling ill (like i've got a sickness bug but never actually sick). Knowing me I am jumping to conclusions again and af will show itself early. I'm not due af until friday but already itching to test just to see. Baby dust to all

They reckon you can test 10 days after ovulation with a very sensitive test, although you can still get a BFN as some people take longer than other to get up to producing a recognisable amount of HCG. Other than that it's usually the day you are due AF is the best day. But I know how it feels I always wanna test really early! I tested 10 days after ovulation and got a BFN, but am now just waiting to see if i'm late AF save the money! lol
Good Luck

x

HI

I TESTED FOUR DAYS BEFORE AF DUE (FIRST RESPONCE) AND GOT A BFP!

GOOD LUCK

X

well i take it im not then eh! i hope i am but i tested today and it came up negitibve??? help!!

Have you tested shez??

It's the hardest thing waiting to know. After lots of waiting and being unsure in april (my period came really late - 11th May) i decided not to think about it or visit any pregnancy sites or calculate how late i was at all. I just took my mind of it and would not let myself think about it. I just decided it was because of the pill and my af would come soon.

I was due 8th June and went on holiday 21st June. By the end of the first week i was experiencing the following symptoms:

extremley hungry
tired
cramp
sore boobs
the thought of any food made me feel sick

when i still didn't have af by end of june my dh told me to test (which i did on holiday) and it was BFP straight away.

So i didn't experience any symptoms until i was about 2weeks late.

I really hope you get you're BFP soon shez.

Vicky x

Hi'ya

Well I was very naughty and tested 4 days early and got a BFN. AF was due today (on earliest cycle as they've been all over the place since coming off bcp in feb) - had some dark brown spotting slightly but nothing else - i usually get spotting day before so i guess she'll show her face tomorrow.

Vicky - congratulations on your BFP, really pleased for you.

Take care
Sheree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back