AF Arrived!!

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
hi Ladies,

Well my af came on 13th Nov, exactly 4 weeks after mc! It's tapering off now, so I'm looking forward to getting back to ttc!! AF was almost exactly the same as it always has been, lasting 3-4 days, only I had virtually no period pains or breast tenderness in the few days before like I usually do!!
I had had unprotected sex a couple of times after my mc :oooo: , part of me was hoping I would conceive, and part of me wanted to wait!! But I have to say I was partly happy and partly sad when af came. Makes me wonder why I didn't conceive, and am anxious now!!!! Do all women ovulate after mc before their next period? Just curious.....

xxxx

i think you would have to get some OPK's and test if you do hun, i was soooo pleased when i got my first AF after my mc, madce me feel sad obviously but also relieved that it was all back to normal and i could try again. Dont get too anxious hun, just get some serious TTC'ing in lol xxx

Hey Lynette,

Thanks, it is a relief to know everything is back on track....kinda feels like a weight has lifted, though the sadness still lingers every now and again :(
I'm looking forward to ttc again, fingers crossed!! xxx

:dust: start yourself a TTC journal, its fun and takes some of the stress away from, yearning for your sticky bean. Plus if you check out Stars journal you will never have seen so much baby dust lol me and dragonfly fi decorated!

I hope you get your bean soon hun, its a horrible thing to go through losing your bubs :hugs:

Hopefully I'll get mine in about 4 weeks (not TTC until after 6th Jan though!)

It's a relief to know that your body has gone 'back to normal' so to speak.

Enjoy the TTC Karolina :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Karolina I got mine too on Friday, big weight lifted glad the body is getting back to normal. Are you going to TTC this month?

It certainly is a relief....tinged with a bit of sadness though....
I am def on the ttc mission now....:)
Hows everything with you Ker? Will you be ttc now too?
Fingers crossed for us all xx

Oh yes definitely ttc, I should ovulate in about 6 days, thur/Fri, so hoping for a bfp soon, when are u going to test? Do u think it would be a bad idea to go out for a few drinks early next week before I ovulate? Hopefully it will be the last drink I have for months after, have also been ODing on soft cheeses in preparation to give them up too. How are u doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back