AF 7 days late and still Negative HPT!!

jess88

Reaction score
Hello :)

I am new to this site but wanted to see if there was anyone else out there that is experiencing the same thing as me.

I am currently on day 7 of late AF, and i'm having all the signs (since 3 days) such as, breast soreness, light cramping, backache, not being able to sleep and today a faint metallic taste in my mouth!
I have been pregnant before in 2009 and sadly MC at 5 1/2 weeks, I feel deep inside that I am pregnant but I have had 4 BFN so far which is so frustrating.
Does anyone think this sounds like I am pregnant just late with the hormone showing up? I would be over the moon if I tested again and it was BFP!
I have tried testing in the morning and late at night and there isnt even the faintest line!

Please help ladies! xxx

I think you might be pregnant! I have heard about people who didn't start producing the hormone untill two weeks after AF should have been there.

But the only thing to do is to wait and see!! Keep us updated! And lots of luck to you! Crossing my fingers for you!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you hun,I no its hard but try to wait abit longer and then take another test and then if AF still hasnt shown go to your doc and ask for a blood test.
Keep us posted hun :) xxxx

I am in the same situation I am 7days late today. I always have a 28day cycle it's like clockwork. I've tried many HPT'S all negative :-0 are you doing tests with fmu? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back