Bleeding, neg HPT and still feel pg???????????????

Joby2690

Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid but if anyone else has experienced this it would at least give me some peace of mind..................
The thing is I was convinced this time that I was pregnant, I had big veiny sore boobs and metallic taste in my mouth, very tired and emotional etc etc.
I was a day late so I tested that morning, it came out negative and sure enough AF came with avengence later that day. However although it was dark brown, then red like a proper period it only lasted one day, since then nothing.
So in conclusion, I've still got the metallic taste, big (not sore) veiny boobs, emotional but having had a negative HPT and a one day heavy period I cannot be pregnant any other explanations? :doh:

Test Test Test again hunni.

Afew people on here didnt get a positive from a home pregnancy test until they were about 5 weeks pregnant! I think there is one member on here and that happened with both her children....

That defo isnt a normal period you have experienced..... is there anythign you can maybe put this abnormal period down to??? eg have you loss weight? Changed your diet? Stress? THis could be reasons why your period didnt last long.

But it certainly doesnt explain the tastes in your mouth or other symptons you have described.

Personally if I was in the same boat I would wait another week, If no sign of a proper AF id consult my doctor tell them everything you just said, and am pretty sure they willl give you a blood test to confirm if you are pregnant or not.

Also some women like i said above a home pregnancy test wont work and they do actually need a blood test to confirm their pregnancy.

DONT LOOSE THE FAITH

That is rather bizarre isnt it? They do say that a major symptom of being pg is 'just knowing'. Although last month i developed nearly every sypmtom in the book and i was CONVINVED i was pg but i was not. (i even got my sis on the bandwagon!)

I didnt have metallic taste though, that sounds definitly suspicious. And i had a period...DARN IT! The period you experienced could have been an implantation bleed. They say that brown blood is old blood and red is new. So in theory you didnt actually losed any new blood, therefore you missed a period.

I think it was maybe too early for the test, sending you lots of love and hugs as you must be driving yourself mental. Im addicted to the forum and all i think about is getting pg at the mo. If you need to talk to anyone you can e mail me at [email protected] im also on messenger as i know how you are feeling right now x x x x

Test again in a weeks time.. it sounds good :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back