Advice possible mc

Chicken3

Reaction score
Hi
I have had 4 miscarriages in the past 18 months. I have had tests and everything is normal. I am currently 5 was 1 day. My stomach is bloated, I have terrible 'wind' feel dizzy and my nipples hurt. However, in the last hour I have started to bleed. Is this another miscarriage? How long does it take for the pregnancy symptoms to go? The last miscarriages didn't really 'feel' pregnant. Thanks

Hey, so sorry you have had to go through so much heartache. In terms of symptoms going it can unfortunately take a while till your body stops acting pregnant which just prolongs the pain. You should go to EPU to get checked as it might not be a mc. Hope you get your sticky bean! ⭐️

Thanks. I know the EPU will not take me as it's too early. They won't look at people unless they are 6 weeks, unfortunately been here before.

They should take you if you are testing positive for pregnancy and bleeding. Ridicolous if not. If you have also had more than 3 mc no matter how early you should be reffered for testing I think. Perhaps go to your GP.

They are going to do my hormone levels over the next few days to see if they drop.

Hi, sorry for your losses, sending hugs.
Ive had 6 MCs to, dizziness is always the first sign of a problem for me :( I was told it was probably hormone levels dropping, but I really hope this isn't the case for you.
Fx everything turns out fine x

My consultant has said that it's most likely genetics as it's always before 6 weeks. I know it's probably gone as I feel like I'm having a period now rather than just spotting. Still it's bst to get my bloods checked to ensure it's nothing else. Think the worst thing is still having pregnancy symptoms!

Hi sorry you are going through this. I have had 9 miscarriages in the past 4 years and 2 previous to that (there was a bit of a gap).

I have had a couple of early miscarriages and I had symptoms right up to when the bleeding started and then it kind of stopped. The bleeding started out brownish and then gradually turned red as the day progressed and the cramps started too.

I can't say for sure that you are miscarrying but I am praying it is just a blip xx

I am sorry you are having tough times. Have y considered seeing yr doc to find out if there are any underlying medical issues? A friend of mine, who experienced recurrent mcs, has undergone her treatment with PGS NGS and gave birth to a healthy baby. x[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back