ADVICE PLEASE

farls

Reaction score
hi, my best mate in the whole world ot her BFP today after 6 years of trying (with medical help) its still very early but im so hapy for her. but i have a small part of me that is so jealous. i have 2 lovely children so i dont know why i should have this feeling. i would love more children but my husband does not want any more and money woul be a big issue. i had such a great pregnancy and i love being a mummy that i do want my mate to experience this but the thought of seeing her pregnant belly is making me feel a bit strange. im sure i'll get ovr it but what can i do to get over this. its doing my head in. ANYONE GOT ANY ADVICE???? PLEASE :pray:

:hug: :hug: ...aww have a hug! i was abit like this with my mate so i can totally understand, we had ivf and had a little boy and my mate is currently pg with a baby girl, i was soo happy for them as he had a snip reversal and it took well over a year for them to get pg in the first place but i just had the niggly green eyed monster but i got over it and am now eagerly awaiting the new arrival and buying some pink stuff for her, it makes it even better when i think, she is due on my birthday!
you will be fine soon, its just the girly broodyness.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back