Cot mattress advice please??

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies....

After some advice.....
Weve just bought our nursery furniture this morning from Mammas & Pappas but Im stufed if I know which mattress to buy so didnt bother and thought Id ask you ladies how do I choose which is the best/safest mattress please?

Its been so long and I have no idea what to go for!

Do I go for a thick one, medium thickness etc....Help please??

xxx

Don't even go there :lol: I done a thread like this when we were getting Odhrán his cot! My god there are soooo many to choose from :wall2: It's mad! The one I have has springs in the middle but is surrounded by foam and then this other mumbo jumbo bit they added on when they were selling me it :lol: I say go to a large Mothercare or somewhere that has various on show, so you can feel for yourself.. So many different types and tbh when you ask advice in the shop they just try to flog you the dearest one! xxxx

I lucked out on this-my sister bought our cot and mattress and I have less than no clue what type it is! Lol x good luck x

I went for the foam middle range one - aways did okay for my others and the one i have is fine and wipeable!

Mamas and papas mattresses are pure daylight robbery.

We got a silent night one although it's still not arrived 8 weeks after I ordered it so can't give a verdict.

I never gave our cot mattress much thought! Feeling like bad mummy now! We just have the one we got with our ikea cot! Not sure of springs fibres or anything...

Ahhh its a nightmare isnt it especially when they ALL proclaim theirs is the best or the safest!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr going to have a trip around and see whats what although I am still none the wiser lol!!

Thanks ladies...xxx

wilma every january argos cut the mamas and papas mattresses in half well they have the last two years so at half price theyre a bargain and theyre v good.... zipped cover so if baby wees vomits etc its sooo easy washed and mattress isnt wrecked!! the only downside is price but u can easily wait till jan :D xxx

Oh really? Hmmm thanks Lisa might just hang on then after all Jan is almost here lol!! Great thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back