• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

advice please :)

sarafet

Reaction score
hi everyone, first post here :)

i'd just like a bit of advice before i take test, a bit of moral support really i think haha.

i'm a 19 year old student, have a long term boyfriend and we have our own house. we haven't planned to have a baby but i haven't had a proper period in a few months now. the last week i've had a bit of cystitis i think, peeing constantly etc and my nipples are agony. also been feeling nauseus and bloated.

all i really would like is to know peoples experiences and if you think i possibley could be.

i took a test which was neg 2 months ago, i have just bought 2 tests again, i'm dying to take one but scared as well :(

thanks a lot everyone :)

sarah x

oh god.

i just done a test and it's positive.

:hug: Oh wow congratulations, how are you feeling about it? xxx

:hug: Congratulations

I think you were a bit shocked maybe from the sound of it when you last posted? How are you feeling about it now? I knew my own pregnancy test would be positive but it still came as a shock to the system to see it. And it took me a while to get my head round it also.

My suggestion would be get to see your GP as soon as possible :) Work out the date of your last period as the doc will then be able to work out roughly how far along you are and can advise you what you need to do next.

You said you'd not had a proper period in a few months now and that the last time you did a test it was negative. If that was 2 months ago, it may have been just too early for the test to work. But working out your period dates, if you can, would be a good start.

The link below will also give you some indication as to how far along you may be. Just put in the first day or your last period and it'll give you an answer.

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/magazine/interactive/pregnancy/index.aspx?

Feel free to drop me a PM if you want a bit more support. Am around and about.

thanks everyone, still don't think it's sunk in.

i seen my doctor earlier and their sending me out my scan appointment, she says by the sounds i'm around 6 weeks, but could be nearer 10 and the scan will tell. i'm not sure if the last time i bled was a period or something else as it was very different.

i'm just totally shocked and stunned. suppose this will be my new home on here :lol:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back