I need advice, please

Cosmopolitan

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a newbie and need some advice, please! I had my implanon removed after 2 years because me and my boyfriend want a baby. I had it removed August 5th, got a normal period on August 7th, then I got a little spotting on August 25th. I was supposed to have my next period on September 4th (calculated with a 28 day cycle) but nothing as of yet...I have reached cd47 now and am not sure what to think of it...btw. I tested 3 times negative (last test was 2 days ago). I hope you can help!

Cheers
x

Cosmopolitan

hey hun

I had mine out in July same as you a period then a light bleeds nothing else, It will take a while for your body to get back to normal, I am due (if it was normal, my AFs were every 6 weeks!) this week, but still nothing and got a BFN last week,

As said it will just take time for your body to recover and get back into routine

I had my implamon in for 2 yrs also!!

Thanks for your reply. It is good to know I am not the only one :) . Have you seen a doctor yet?

Not yet, it was the FPC that took mine out, but if AF dont show its face by end this week, I will be seeing the Doc just to find out more! (Knowing sods law, Ill see doc come home and AF will show her face!)

xx

PS for your siggy try the IMG tags code not the other!

xx

baby-storm said:
Not yet, it was the FPC that took mine out, but if AF dont show its face by end this week, I will be seeing the Doc just to find out more! (Knowing sods law, Ill see doc come home and AF will show her face!)

xx

Try to get an appointment today, but they are booked out already. So I´ll have to wait until next week, hopefully AF shows up until then and I don´t have to go.

What does FPC for? Tried the abbreviations list, but couldn´t find it.

:rotfl: sorry!!!

hello btw and welcome to the forum xx

Thanks very much. I have been writing in a German pregnancy forum so far, but since I know all the the German abbreviations now, I thought I start taking masterclasses and learn the English ones :lol:

Cosmopolitan said:
Thanks very much. I have been writing in a German pregnancy forum so far, but since I know all the the German abbreviations now, I thought I start taking masterclasses and learn the English ones :lol:

OMG what were you doing on a german one?! thats nuts ! :rotfl:

well welcome to an english one were you will soon be hooked, all a friendly bunch over here, even if they are a bit geeky about dragon eggs!!!!

Well, I am German :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure I am hooked as quick as I was with the other one.

lmao sorry dumb moment I guessed that after I posted!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back