advice please

leanne29

Reaction score
hello to you all,

I stopped taking bcp (cerrazette) on 13th jan 07, never had a/f while i was taking it (doctor says it is a common side effect of that type of pill). since stopping the bcp we have being bd practically every day. on 17th jan 07, i had spotted brown mucas (sorry tmi)which lasted for one day only. my a/f still has not showed. have sore nipples since stopping the pill. i did a test on 27th january and came back neg. dose any think that may have been too early to test?. i am going to test on saturday 3rd of feb. dose anyone think that may be a better time to get a more accurate result?

any advice would be great

thanks

not sure darlin' but as you have only just come off the pill - the sore boobs etc might be a side effect off coming off the pill - i only came off the pill in December and i had headaches, stomach cramps, backpain, thought i might get that BFP but didnt - and my AF arrived last week - i may be wrong but it might just be your body getting back to its normal self?!?

hope you get that BFP chick :hug: :hug:

ohh and by the way.....Lurrrvvveee your name (my name is Leanne too!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi

My AF ended on the 13th Jan and i ovulated last thursday. So we have a very similar cycle..except you havent had af yet. I hope to test on the 2nd Feb. I think before that its too soon.

Hope that helps.

SARAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back