advice please

sophia09

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if i could have some advice me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby only for a month or so, but i missed my period last month but all the tests i have done have been neg how long did it take for other people to get a poss result and what tests did they use?

Thanks
xxxxxxxxxx :cheer:

I got mine pretty early with a tecso own brand test but I think it may be wise to go and see your doctor and see what they say as some people dont get postive HPT's (Home Preg Tests) until later on and need it confiming by blood.

How late are you now?

sophia09 said:
Hi ladies just wondering if i could have some advice me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby only for a month or so, but i missed my period last month but all the tests i have done have been neg how long did it take for other people to get a poss result and what tests did they use?

Thanks
xxxxxxxxxx :cheer:

ive also missed mine AF DUE sunday so will see. My last pregnancy i found out 8 weeks with a HPT and even then it was faint posi. test within a week of missed AF, and if it still doesnt turn up try week after.

well i came off the pill on the 14th march had a bleed on the 19 to the 26th march and nothing after that i must have done about 3 tests a week apart i dont know the date i should come on with being on the pill, i have a few symtons like feeling sick soar boobs eating lots tired, not been to the docs yet wanted some advice first as its hard to get time off work

Thanks for you replies ladies
xxx

it will probably take you a while for your periods to get back to normal after coming off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back