advice please

sam96031

Reaction score
i just got back from uni and have been having this really wiered feeling like my waters are going to break(i obviously dont know how this feels being my first) so i tought maybe i needed a wee but i didnt, was also getting pains in my tummy worse than just kicks, i dont think they were BH as i think ive had them before dont really want to bug my midwife if its nothing as shes hard to get hold of. Im going to post this in symptoms aswell so dont worry bout answering it twice any advice would be great thanx

I had a similar sort of feeling last week, it was very heavy down below and had strong pains but after I had sat down and rested I was fine and it went away. I am not sure what it is, I suppose its just the baby pushing thats what it felt like to me because her head is down.

I got this yesterday and i phoned her..her advice was.
"take 2 paracetamol and have a warm bath to try and relax you, it sounds like your body is just getting itself ready for the big day..if you are still worried tonight you could always phone triage and see what they say."
I took her advice and sure enough..it calmed down.
8)

thanx i went to the hospital as advised by my midwife and they said it was a false alarm and if it gets worse to go back but otherwise to hold on and keep going lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back