Advice please ladies

Vickyp93

Reaction score
I had a early mc last month I've been feeling a little off not being able to sleep at night so decided to test first one was done Sunday and the second one was done Monday the day I was due on be honest can you see the line on the second test black and white oneScreenshot_20190423-183536.png thank you Screenshot_20190423-183553.png

I can see something on both tests, very faint but still there! Test again in the morning or the day after to see if they are getting any darker!
Good luck and fingers crossed for you X

Thank you, I don't want to get my hopes up I was due on yesterday no bleeding yet but quite bad cramps and lower back pain keep going for a wee and expecting to be on but nothing as of yet I was 3 days late last month then started bleeding and everyone of my tests i took were stupidly faint

Thank you, I don't want to get my hopes up I was due on yesterday no bleeding yet but quite bad cramps and lower back pain keep going for a wee and expecting to be on but nothing as of yet I was 3 days late last month then started bleeding and everyone of my tests i took were stupidly faint

Did you test again Vickyp93 x

Waiting till Friday to see if I come on before then was due on Monday so still a few more days for it to happen x

How early was your mc?
It could be left over hormones?

Defiantly not left over hormones I had a blood test to confirm 10 days later was minus 5

Uhm.. that is the same photo you posted in your other thread where you said you had waited 2 hours before the line appeared better. If you have to wait that long for a line to appear, it's probably not a true bfp. If it was a true bfp you will most definitely get a darker line by now.

Uhm.. that is the same photo you posted in your other thread where you said you had waited 2 hours before the line appeared better. If you have to wait that long for a line to appear, it's probably not a true bfp. If it was a true bfp you will most definitely get a darker line by now.

No I told you already it came up within 5 mins but only was visable enough on picture after it dried as was that faint and it was a test from Monday I haven't tested again yet waiting to see if I come on.

No I told you already it came up within 5 mins but only was visable enough on picture after it dried as was that faint and it was a test from Monday I haven't tested again yet waiting to see if I come
So if you wanna make up things I said then don't comment at all I never said it took 2 hours for a line i said it took 2 hours for it to dry to be visable on a picture was there in person after 5 mins.

No I told you already it came up within 5 mins but only was visable enough on picture after it dried as was that faint and it was a test from Monday I haven't tested again yet waiting to see if I come on.
If that test was on Sunday, you will get quite a visible bfp now, most pregnancy tests are around 25mIU, and HCG doubles every 2 days, so that would mean your levels will be at around 100ish now. You wouldn't even have to use fmu. Good luck!

I will test again Friday just trying to hold out as I'm really scared to test again but thank you

I'm not a nasty person that but comment has really annoyed me I'm anxious and nervous as it is to test again in case it's negative or still faint as before as that's what happened last month with my early mc and your saying I've said things I never said
You don't have to be so defensive about it. If you tested again now, there would be a clear and visible line. I was only stating the facts about the 100mIU. If you test tomorrow morning it will be at about 200mIU which will be near to the 2-3 weeks pregnant on a ClearBlue. If you're a week overdue and had a faint positive on Sunday, you will most definitely get a clear answer 5 days later. I don't really understand how my comment annoyed you?

Hi ladies
I am very unsure of what my test says can someone help please I am 11 days late. Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place I am new and just abit unsure of what my test says.

Screenshot_20190428-162947.png

That's a faulty pregnancy test @Zara96
To make your own thread, go to the "Am I Pregnant" section and near the bottom of the page, there is a black button to post a new thread.

@Kitana I have done another one this has come up it wouldnt let me upload a photo on the thread I created.

In person the second line is darker can't really see it on the photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back