Advice please ladies!

Leah04x

Reaction score
I'm 22w+3d and been having a really strange feeling all day.. I'm feeling lots of pressure really low down in my abdomen and the skin feels quite tight around that area.. It kind of feels like the baby is pushing down! Not pain as such, no cramping + no bleeding...

Just wondering whether anyone has experienced the same thing? - Slightly worried!

xxx

it is weird you have said this cos i felt a similar thing last nite and me and u are due on the same day! the feeling has gone now and i feel fine. maybe it is where baby is. u feeling lots of movement? i feel bits every now and again but not strong, just little taps and pops. xx

As far as I remember when I had E and with what other people say is that it is when the baby has moved or is where they are lying.
I was always in discomfort.
Its good that you are not in pain, cramping or bleeding. Remember if you feel worried or you do start getting any of the others go see your mw or hospital.
Hope this helps to put you at ease hun xx

it is weird you have said this cos i felt a similar thing last nite and me and u are due on the same day! the feeling has gone now and i feel fine. maybe it is where baby is. u feeling lots of movement? i feel bits every now and again but not strong, just little taps and pops. xx

Hi Rachel :wave: Wahoo, bump buddies! Haha :) I was thinking that, but I've had it constantly all day, so just thought I'd see if any of you ladies had felt the same thing.. I'm such a panicker!! I had loads of movement yesterday, but not so much today. Have felt him kick a few times though. Hopefully it will be similar to you + the feeling will be gone soon! xx

Aww thankyou girlies! I think it's because I've had such an easy pregnancy so far, anything that gives me a bit of discomfort, I instantly worry something is wrong! Ha.. xx

I'm due same times as u Girlies too and I have had similar feeling to this I think it must just be baby moving into certain areas. I get days where have more movement than others today has been quite quiet but think baby was using my bladder as a pillow earlier as it was incredibly uncomfortable all of a sudden!!!
It's a weird feeling havin a little person wriggling about in there lol!!!Xxxx

oh, the joys of pregnancy! haha.. and awww :) did either of you ladies find out whether you're expecting a blue or a pink bundle? xx

No we decided to stay team yellow altho I'm desp to know part of me would find put tomorrow but husband wants to wait lol xxx

Ahh good for you! :) I'm just wayyy too impatient to wait haha and luckily my OH wanted to find out too! xx

Before we fell preg we said we'd always find out but when we got preg changed our minds whic I'm surprised at myself as I'm well nosey lol!!! It's kind Of fun guessing but at same time some days id just like to know hahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back