Advice please ladies

EmmaN27

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am on CD 24 and this is my first month off the pill. I have done OPKs the last 3 nights, the first 2 nights showing a very faint line and tonights showing a much clearer line, do you think I am or soon to be ovulating? Pics below, not sure if they're clear enough.

Thanks
x

:egg:

Attachments

• IMG00263-20111013-2117.jpg
    IMG00263-20111013-2117.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00267-20111013-2140.jpg
    IMG00267-20111013-2140.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG00271-20111013-2142.jpg
    IMG00271-20111013-2142.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 13
generally with OPK's if you get a dark line it usually means ul ov the following day, but to cover all avenues I would BD tonight and tomorrow....do an opk tomorro and see how that comes out too hope that helps. good luck for you xxx

It's only positive if the test line is as dark as or darker than the control, I don't think yours is positive just yet but looks like it could be tomorrow maybe. Once you get a positive you may ovulate 24-36hrs after that x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Thanks Bellarina and Cosmic, we have BD tonight, will test again tomorrow night. It's not far off the colour of the control line but is a slightly thinner line which is why I can't really get a clear pic on my phone. I never had OPKs earlier in my cycle so not sure if I ovulated before now. x

Last edited:
It's only positive if the test line is as dark as or darker than the control, I don't think yours is positive just yet but looks like it could be tomorrow maybe. Once you get a positive you may ovulate 24-36hrs after that x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Cosmic some of the ICs, like this batch I've had, don't seem to get bang on the same colour as the control line. I just know when it gets darker that's my surge, then the next one is faint again. Wonder if some batches are just rubbish like that!!

Attachments

• CD4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    CD4 OPK CD1617.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 5
That's useful to know Leesey. Tonights OPK was pretty much the same last night and looks same colour as your picture above, the 2 nights before were very faint in comparison.

Not really sure what to think as I'm on CD 25 now and didn't test earlier in my cycle as I didn't have any OPKs. Been getting bad cramps for over a week now and today they have become more of a tugging feeling in my lower abdomen so not sure what's happening, possibly witch on her way? 1st month of pill so don't know what to expect. x

That's useful to know Leesey. Tonights OPK was pretty much the same last night and looks same colour as your picture above, the 2 nights before were very faint in comparison.

Not really sure what to think as I'm on CD 25 now and didn't test earlier in my cycle as I didn't have any OPKs. Been getting bad cramps for over a week now and today they have become more of a tugging feeling in my lower abdomen so not sure what's happening, possibly witch on her way? 1st month of pill so don't know what to expect. x

It's alright, most of us get cramps and tugs during ovulation. Dark line and cramps I'd say ov! Make sure you get plenty :bd: done!!

Thanks for advice Leesey. I did OPKs the last 2 nights and the lines are back to being very faint so it could be possible that I ovulated, will just have to wait and see.

It's now CD 28 for me and I'm thinking of doing a HPT at the end of the week if AF hasn't shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back