advice on bloods been taken

K&A

Reaction score
My blood was taken at 28 weeks, as they usually are, but when i had my first lot taken at whatever weeks (early stages, cant remember) i didnt get the results until 2 midwife appointments later..

is there anyway you can find out your blood results other than waiting for next midwife appointment?

x

I call my gp surgery to get my results-could you do this?

Im pretty sure i could, ive never thought about doing that, last time the midwife had to call a number to ask for my results and then she wrote them in my notes x

Give the gp a try and even if they can't give you them they might be able to give you a number to call to get the results x

i will do that, thank u :) x

my MW said to me both time if there is any concerns they will contact me straight away, otherwise they wait to next appointment. But she also said that im more then welcome to give them a ring if i dont want to wait for next appointment.

called surgery and all bloods are normal/satisfactory so all is good :) x

My blood was taken at 28 weeks, as they usually are, but when i had my first lot taken at whatever weeks (early stages, cant remember) i didnt get the results until 2 midwife appointments later..

is there anyway you can find out your blood results other than waiting for next midwife appointment?

x

I normally ring my surgery and if they don't ha the answer I can leave a message to my MW with them so MW can call me back with the answer :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back