appointments

cherelle

Reaction score
Well dippy me missed my 28 week midwife appointment last week - i got the wrong week and didnt realise until this morning!! :roll:

Ive called the surgery and theyve told me the next available appointment is in 2 weeks and ill be 31 weeks by then, do you think this matters?

I was supposed to be having bloods taken and was looking forward to finding out my measurments but now i have to wait again :-(

Oh no! Blame baby brain honey! I think that they would have said if they thought it was a problem so I'm sure it'll all be fine. It's crappy having to wait again though!

xx

yeah i guess so thanks hun, just annoys me that everyone else seems to know a lot more about their pregnancy than i do - i dont know my measurements or anything and 31 weeks seems quite far on! x

I had my 28 week appointment on Monday and she didn't even measure my bump, she just felt it. I wouldn't worry, the appointments later are probably a lot more important. I would have thought they would at least try and squeeze you in xx

I did this!!! and I too had to wait a couple of weeks for another appointment (not sure if it was my 28 one i missed or the one before it) and then she wrote on my notes 'did not attend' - i felt like a bad mother before the baby is even here!!! Everything was fine though and I now double check every appointment and set an alarm on my phone so I cant do it again! It's frustrating isn't it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back